(Jus’ kiddin’ Andy ;^)
Each player has to list 6 weird things about themselves. The rules also have to be stated clearly. When you’re done with your 6 weird facts, tag 6 more people and list their names. Don’t forget to comment the person who tagged you to let them know you’re finished so they can stop by your blog!
Right, where to start … number one I guess:
- I was a ten month baby: I was due on Valentines Day (February 14th in case you didn’t know) but was actually born March 20th. This may explain my secret superpowers. I’ve mentioned this before but it’s still weird;
- for about three years, from the age of about 22, I went through a phase of having my head and beard shaved once a month and letting it all grow untamed in-between. Apparently I looked “as rough as a bears arse”;
- I can sleep through excessive noise but not light, i.e. I often fall asleep with my headphones on only to wake up at seven o’clock the next morning with the music still playing, but if I forget to put my TV on timer then I wake up about an hour after falling asleep. The doors from my bedroom to the conservatory are permanently open and the harder it’s raining, the quicker I fall asleep;
- I have an uncanny knack of remembering where things are even when I’ve not specifically looked for or at them. I can glance in a drawer when looking for something and then, when asked where something is, remember that it was in that drawer I looked in three weeks earlier — I can’t remember when I looked in the drawer, just that the item is there. Unfortunately I can also think of something really important that I need to do … and then forget it thirty seconds later;
- I don’t mind spiders and will go out my way not to hurt them unless they touch me — then it’s a “me or them” death situation and, so far, I’ve been the survivor in each encounter. When I say “I don’t mind spiders” I’m not counting the time when I found myself in a pet shop surrounded by lots of vivariums containing many different types of large spider and tarantula: on that occasion I was virtually paralysed with fear and had trouble controlling my bowels, let alone being able to move — no doubt my eldest brother will remember that day with affection as he found it more than a little amusing … the bastard;
- I can remember all the names from the form register in my second year at the Royal Worcester Grammar School. I have no idea why as I never had to read it out myself or made any attempt to purposely memorise it;
As for tagging people, the first six commenters who have their own site can consider themselves tagged.
Go on … comment. You know you want to!