This site is now an archive. You can find my current stuff here →
This entry was posted December 4 2005 to Wallpapers.
A seasonal wallpaper:
Beautiful pic :) - gimpy mumpy
Ta! - Timmargh
Ouh! Thank you for the XMas presie, Timmy! - MHC
Beautiful!!! - emt565
Ah - a lovely one for my Christmas Desktop folder! Thank you. - Diddums
This is so random, but, does anyone know how to apply wallpaper for a mac?
I love this picture, but I don’t know how to apply it to my mac. Does anyone? - Anonymous
This is how to do it in OS X 10.4 Tiger:
1. Save the wallpaper to your Mac somewhere like your Home -> Pictures folder;
2. Open up ‘System Preferences’;
3. Go to ‘Desktop & Screen Saver’;
4. Select the ‘Desktop’ tab;
5. Select ‘Pictures Folder’ in the list on the left;
6. Select the wallpaper from the thumbnails on the right. - Timmargh
← PreviousCan I get a restart?
Next →Make images resize as columns shrink and stretch
Top of the page ↑
© Timothy Griffin and others.